Combined Electrical Facial
Combined Electrical Facial Two-Day Course
A 2 day electrical facial treatments course will give you the skills you need to carry out professional advanced and combined Non-Surgical facial treatments. During this course, you will learn how to assess clients skin types and conditions, therefore allowing you to bespoke the treatment, choosing the correct machine for your clients’ needs. You will cover all aspects of electrical facials therefore ensuring you are confident in choosing the correct facial protocol.
This is an advanced skincare course, allowing you to increase skills and profitability.
Cost - £475
Booking Fee - £50
Duration: Home learning of theory / Practical Days: 2 days training
Case Studies: 6
Model: You are required to provide a model if 1-1 or students work on each other.
Course Content and Learning Outcomes:
• Health & Safety, Legal Requirements and Hygiene
• Anatomy & Physiology relating to electrical facial treatments
• Tools, equipment and products
• The skill involved to carry out a thorough consultation with the client, catering to individual needs to deliver a bespoke, results-driven treatment
• The knowledge to maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing facial electrical treatments
• Be able to consult, plan and prepare for treatments with clients
• Be able to carry out facial electrical treatments
• Understand the treatments
• Skin analysis- treating a range of skin concerns
• Preparation of therapist and client
• Practical demonstration on all electrical treatments: Microcurrent (Non-surgical Face Lift) Galvanic (Desincrustation – deep cleansing & Iontophoresis - deep nourishment) Faradic/EMS (Muscle Toning) Direct High Frequency (Antibacterial) Vacuum Suction/Lymphatic Drainage
• Carry out all 5 electrical facial treatments on model(s)
• After care & Homecare Advice
With dedicated one to one tutor support throughout, online and email support to enable you to fully learn understand and succeed in your ongoing studies.Pre-requisites: level 2/3 or facial qualification to L2 standard.
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement - please complete the booking form HERE to book and arrange what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)