Microneedling - One Day Course
This Microneedling course covers theory and practical demonstrations and practice using both the derma roller and the electronic micro needling device to gain experience of both methods in order to provide appropriate treatment for indication.
Microneedling causes micro-punctures to the skin. These tiny punctures enter at the pre-measured, correct depths, causing supervised damage to the skin in micro-channels. These small channels activate the ‘healing process’ to respond quickly, in turn renewing skin cells aiding the reversal of sun damage, pigmentation, and signs of ageing. As the skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping, brightening & lifting effect.
Microneedling is ideal for treating the body as well as the face, excellent in minimising stretch marks, scarring, pigmentation, wrinkles and the appearance of cellulite.
Cost - £350
Booking Fee - £50
Duration - One Day
Pre-requisites: level 2/3 or facial qualification to L2 standard.
Models: Please provide 1 model each and be prepared to work on each other. If 1-1 training then 2 models will be required on the day.
Course Structure: 10 hrs home learning 1 day practical 4 case studies Entry Requirements: A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Beauty or above is required in order to qualify for the micro-needling training. Minimum age for entry to the course is 18 years.
Course Content & Learning Outcomes Theory
• History of micro-needling
• Skin anatomy & physiology
• Indications for use – including areas of treatments
• Effectiveness of treatment
• Handling adverse reactions
• Appropriate combining of further treatment options with micro-needling Carrying out a Consultation
• Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
• Contraindications and cautions to treatment Demonstration and practical sessions Demonstration and Practice Sessions
• Client pre-treatment preparation
• Appropriate use of aseptic, sterile and clean techniques
• Importance and explanation / description of sensation during treatment
• Distraction techniques & Pain Management
• Appropriate use of devices
• Effective treatment techniques
• Health and safety management: Including asepsis, safe handling of bodily fluids, plus management of equipment and appropriate disposal
• Use of homecare products
• Number and frequency of treatments
Each candidate will agree to promote a responsible attitude to health and safety and cooperate with others in maintaining a safe environment throughout their training. Small group of 2 maximum, if inhouse up to 4.
This training is accredited and certified with Professional Beauty Direct and approved by 4T Medical (Clinicare)
With dedicated one to one tutor support throughout, online and email support to enable you to fully learn understand and succeed in your ongoing studies.
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement - please complete the booking form HERE to book and arrange what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)