Lash Lift & Tint
Lash Lift & Tint Diploma Half-Day Course
WHAT IS AN EYELASH LIFT TREATMENT?
LashLift is an eyelash treatment which makes eyelashes look longer and fuller without the need for having to have eyelash extensions. Lash Lift is a semi-permanent method of curling eyelashes. It is a method of enhancing eyelashes and giving the face an open eyed look. The Lash Lift is an hour-long treatment along the lines of the old-fashioned eyelash perm. But this is better as silicone shields are used instead of rods for a subtler, up to date look.
• Clients who are experiencing drooping eyelids, lifted eyelashes will create a more awake appearance and can make them look younger.
• Clients with extremely straight eyelashes, lash lift eliminates the need to use an eyelash curler on a daily basis and can help to set lashes in the correct position, direction.
• Clients who don’t want to wear mascara every day as depending on the natural darkness of the individual's eyelashes, perming them with lash lift can eliminate the need for mascara entirely
Cost: - £165
Booking Fee - 50.00
Kit: - options available, please enquire for kit list.
Course Accreditation Bodies: This course is insurable and accredited by the Professional Beauty Direct and insurable by PBD Insurance, Towergate & Insync Insurance (carries 18 cpd points)
Certifications/Qualifications Attained: Michelle Collins Spa and Beauty Training accredited/recognised diploma
Pre-Requisite: None - suitable for beginners
Course Content & Learning Outcomes
• How to manage your working environment
• Code of practice and insurance for therapists
• Consultation procedure including contra-indications
• Contra-actions to the treatment and aftercare advice
• Health & safety
• Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
• How to carry out a patch test
• Lash Lift procedure
• Anatomy & physiology for Lash Lift
NB: A patch test MUST be carried out 48 hours prior to this course. This can be done either at the training venue if you live nearby or by purchasing your own kit. If you are the only student on the course you must carry out the patch test on your model.
Duration: Half Day Practical in the Classroom (if training with other students)
Home study: 1 day guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one day practical study of the routine
You will be required to submit 3 case studies before you receive your certificate (although please note if the tutor feels that you have not reached a competent standard after completing your practical training and case studies then you will be set a reassessment. There is an additional charge for this being £40.00).
Entry Requirement: None, although we do recommend studying Anatomy & Physiology alongside this course Lash Lift and Henna Brows/Brow Lamination is a very profitable combination treatment to offer clients as both processing times complement each other so you can deliver two amazing treatments within the same treatment session.
TRAINING DATES: Training dates are booked by individual arrangement - please complete the booking form HERE to book and arrange what month you are looking to do the course (a list of training dates will then be sent to you and you pick the most convenient date for you)